"The Father's welcome, Your Darkness. This moon we have accomplished two missions and, if relations between the Great Mages remain strained, we will receive three more next month. The neophytes are thus far performing well. Olephia did forget that she was no longer a thief, so I sent her to collect night dew for the ritual as a punishment. I do hope she will learn her lesson, for I see great potential in her. Lunord needs more servants like her." Source unknown
- Damage: 42.8
- Bane: Weakness to Death
- Cooldown: 2
- Strength: 125%
- Rejected damage bonuses:
- "Inflicts Death magic damage and decreases the target's resistance to death magic."
- Advanced Armor: Resistance: +40 Melee, +60 Missile
- Invisibility: Can only be seen from the adjacent hex.
- Strong Poison: Damage +100% Death Magic
- The Gift of Luna: Can see invisible units. Resistance: +35 Missile, +15 Elemental Magic
Can be recruited after building a Temple to Lunord in a Human city.
Can be upgraded from Cutthroats.
Both invisible and a hidden unit detector. Very decent hit points, high damage and quick movement. Assassins best work in pairs, since their special ability weakens the targeted enemy to Death Magic damage.
Since Death Poison rejects damage bonuses, they are added to the regular attack of the unit twice. Add damage bonuses to this unit to strengthen its regular attack a lot. See Damage Calculation Guide for details.