"'The Embodiment of Fear', 'Messengers of the Apocalypse', 'Keepers of the Planes'... These Planestrider warriors are known in many worlds. Rumour has it that even Krypta is afraid of Black Reapers, because they serve not the Goddess of Death, but Death itself."
(from "Chronicles of New Worlds" written by Master Vardies Teleran)
Elite magic casters
- Pure Death: Damage: 25 . Range: 2. Cooldown: 3. Inflicts high Death magic damage on the target.
- Death Wave: Damage: 22 . Area of effect: target and 2 adjacent hexes. Range: 1. Cooldown: 3. Inflicts Death magic damage on all enemies in range.
- Death Contract: Damage: 25 . Area of effect: Target plus the surrounding hexes. Range: 2. Cooldown: 3. A caster with a Death Contract can activate this ability if any unit has died in his vicinity. Deals Death magic damage to all enemies in range.
- Dead: Immune . Resistance: -25 Magic, Cannot be healed by life magic
- Skeleton: Resistance: +75
- The Gift of Death: Resistance: +25 . Immune to
- Life's Blessing: Resistance: +25 .
- Excellent Armour: Resistance: +60 , +80 .
- Sacrifice: Sacrifice
- The "Sacrifice" ability just acts as a trigger to allow Death Contract.
- Tanky, but unimpressive offensively and all their abilities deal Death Magic damage, limiting them.
- Can be upgraded to from Sergeants of Planes.