"No, no, and no! What do you mean "Cockroach of Hell"? Hell's arse! There is no such thing as cockroa... Oh, ye gads! What is that thing?"
(the final words of captain Robb Bob)
- Damage: 67.5
- Area of effect: target, plus the next hex in line
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 150%
- Rejected damage bonuses:
- "Inflicts Death magic damage to all enemy units in range."
- Experimental Carapace: Resistance: +50 Melee, +50 Missile, +75 Death Magic, +25 Elemental Magic
- True Fortitude: Immune to banes
- Adaptation: Can adapt to different types of damage
Since Poisoned Breath rejects damage bonuses, they are added to the regular attack of the unit twice. A Cockroach of Hell that reaches level 2 and randomly picks Sharp Tooth (Damage: +30% Melee.) will get a regular attack of 72 ! See Damage Calculation Guide for details.