"Your Lordship! You requested that I deliver any information I have about Dremargor. I've gathered all knowledge on the matter, and in fact there is only bad news. The Dremargor is extremely strong, and it hasn't any "weak points" to speak of. It appears that it can adapt to any kinds of attack - but here my experience tells me that there should be some limits to such adaptation, Frightfully, with a single attack it can impact the same area that you can with your Armageddon spell. In short, my advise to you now is more urgent than ever: do not play a hero! There is no need for personal magic duels. You are a Great Mage after all, not some landless knight, and Ardania needs you. So please, let your troops fight Dremargor - but be sure to provide them with full magical support!"
(From His Lordship's Advisor's address speech)
Absolute magic caster
Hit of the Primal:
- Damage: 61.3
- Bane: Nagging Pain
- Area of effect: target plus two rings of surrounding hexes
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 125%
- Rejected damage bonuses: None
- "Inflicts Spirit magic damage to all enemy units in range."
- Dremer: Resistance: +20 Melee, +20 Missile, +20 Elemental Magic, +20 Death Magic. Sight range +1
- Adaptation: Can adapt to different types of damage
- Primal Dremer: Immune to banes. Cannot dispel any blessing/curse. Resistance: +50 Melee, +50 Missile, +50 Elemental Magic, +50 Death Magic, +50 Spirit Magic
- Terror of Worlds: Movement points: +1. Damage: +50% Elemental Magic
Very dangerous unit that possesses the most powerful aoe ability in entire game. With 61 spirit damage and 2 circles aoe "Hit of the Primal" wreaks havoc on your army. "Adamantite Armor" perk is vital in fight with Dremargor. Try to use Spirits of Life against him or at least units that have innate Spirit magic resistance like Druids and Beastmasters.
You can use an exploit to kill him: surround him with your units (make complete circle around him) and he will go defensive mode forever.
Cannot see invisible units, so he is easy prey for your ranged troops with Invisibility cast on them. With proper tactics it will not strike you even once. Take for battle units with different types of damage to deal with Adaptation perk and watch it die in three turns max.