"Grand Master, sir, I must report that I've encountered an unexpected problem. Recently I signed a standard contract of protection with one landlord, but it appears that we are protecting him not from usual Dremer warriors but some kind of... overgrown beasts. They look much like warriors but they are much bigger and far more dangerous. The fellows named them the "Dremer Brutes". I've already lost one third of my men, and, naturally, the others demand a raise in their salaries and their life insurance. According to the contract, the landlord must pay for these additional expenses, but he swears that he hasn't any money right now, and we must wait until he sells the family silver. I will try to cajole the men and tell them that the money will come a bit later, but... you know these fellows as well as I. So please, sir, send me two hundred gold coins in advance with the next batch of silk handkerchiefs.
Sincerely yours, Carlos Luka Miguel Fransisco y Hosefa y Augustin de Trininad, major of the Royal guard."
(From a letter written by the above-named major, to the Grand Master of Halberdhall)
Brute Claw Bite:
- Damage: 50
- Bane: Laceration
- Area of effect: target and 2 adjacent hexes
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 125%
- Rejected damage bonuses: None
- "Inflicts Melee damage to all units in range, and Lacerates the targets."
- Dremer: Resistance: +20 Melee, +20 Missile, +20 Elemental Magic, +20 Death Magic. Sight range +1
- Improved Silicon Shell: Resistance: +100 Melee, +100 Missile, +50 Elemental Magic, +50 Death Magic
- Demolisher: Bonus when attacking cities and forts