"Initial research into the Dremer race and the means of their destruction has found that the best results can be achieved by combat magic, as the Dremers are poorly protected against it, and cannot use it themselves. Unfortunately, it appears that Dremers are able to quickly adapt their protections, and recently Dremer mages have been sighted. It could be a coincidence, but soon after we discovered this, the number of our own young mages who were demanding "the annihilation of the Dremer in Ardania" dropped off significantly."
(From "The Overall Description of Everything" by Master Alfus Bumblegate)
Elite magic casters
- Dispell: removes all blessings
- Range: 2
- Cooldown: 3
- "Dispels all beneficial enhancements from one unit."
- Dremer: Resistance: +20 Melee, +20 Missile, +20 Elemental Magic, +20 Death Magic. Sight range +1
- Magic Shell: Resistance: +75 Elemental Magic, +75 Death Magic, +25 Spirit Magic
- Captured Spirit: Damage: +50% Spirit Magic
They can one-shot many of your units, even elite ones. High elemental resistance helps somewhat, but the Spirit portion of the damage will still hurt you.
Counter them with fast warriors and archers, preferably before they see them.