"We know very little about these creatures, as they have appeared in Ardania just recently. They were named "Dremers" for their resemblance to the race described in the ancient prophecy of Koatles. It is said there that at the end of times dremer-worldeates will come from the outworlds and that they will eat the sun of time, and... well, it will shine again but a bit differently. We do not know if these creatures are the said Dremers, or even do they have any kind of intelligence, but it is obvious that they are extremely aggressive strong and dangerous, and tend to attack everything on sight."
(From "The Overall Description of Everything" by Master Alfus Bumblegate)
- Damage: 25
- Bane: Laceration
- Area of effect: target and 2 adjacent hexes
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 125%
- Rejected damage bonuses: None
- "Inflicts Melee damage to all units in range, and Lacerates the targets."
- Dremer: Resistance: +20 Melee, +20 Missile, +20 Elemental Magic, +20 Death Magic. Sight range +1
- Silicon Shell: Resistance: +35 Melee, +35 Missile, +15 Elemental Magic
Powerful fighters. Weak only to Spirit Magic and to lesser extent, Death Magic. Normal melee and archer troops will fare less luckily against them. The Claw Bite special ability is murderous in practice. Un-contaminate the land around them quickly, so they cannot heal (besides resting).
The cheapest counter for them are Fire Elementals, if you have mana, magic users or sufficiently advanced fighters.