"Note to self: never cross an Elder Vampire, even if it means you'll have to become a vampire yourself and take a dead witch for a wife."- A note in the margins of "Necarium Tomeus", presumably by Necromaster Barbaross the Deceased.
Elite Magic casters
- Base Damage: 23.1
- Bane: Spiderweb
- Range: 2
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 110%
- Rejected damage bonuses: None
- "Inflicts Death magic damage to one target, and stuns it."
- Dead: Immune Death Magic. Resistance: -25 Life Magic, Cannot be healed by life magic
- Vampiric Power: Resistance: -25 Spirit Magic, +100 Elemental Magic
- Shadowy Wings: Resistance: +50 Elemental Magic. Effect is applied all friendly neighboring units
- Vampirism: Vampirism: 40%
Can be recruited after building a Warriors Guild and Vampire Mansion in a Undead city.
Vampires can be upgraded to Elder Vampires for 700 Gold.
Very powerful against human, monster and Dremer units, almost completely useless (you can get some very minor damage from level-up perks later) against undead. If you have many undead opponents, it may be wise not to built more than a few Elder Vampires.
With additional resistances, it will most likely outlive your normal foes, however - its attacks steal life and add it to your unit.