Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lords are special units that sometimes offer their services to a Great Mage for a fixed price in gold. They also can be found in monster dens or received as a quest reward.
Lords are divided into 3 levels of power:
- Usual. 150 gold cost. Begin to offer their services approximately after 20 turns. Can be found in common and advanced monster lairs.
- Famous. 700 gold cost. Begin to offer their services approximately after 50 turns. Can be found in elite monster lairs.
- Legendary. 2000 gold cost. Begin to offer their services approximately after 100 turns. Can be found in supreme monster lairs.
Lords are not stronger than regular units, especially on low levels. However, they have some advantages:
- Lords maximum level is 15 and they level up faster.
- Lords can equip artifacts.
- Lords possess unique abilities and perks.
With all these factors Lords are desired units. Full-blessed 15 level Legendary Lord with top crafted artifacts is the most powerful unit player can have.
Table of Lords
|Usual|| Chosen Warrior|
Grand Stubborn Master
|First Sharpshooter||Black Mage|| Enlightened Shaman|
|Famous|| Cruel Creature|
|Elven Bowmaster|| High Koatl|
Sart de Torvega
Spirit of Kings
|Lord Keeper||Elder Witch|
There are 2 Lords that comes with Powerful Lords DLC. Player can get them only by choosing corresponding perk in the Great Mage customization menu.
- If you already have 4 Lords, you won't get any more messages nor can you find them in lairs, so you need to play with 3 until you find the specific one you're looking for.