"Such spiders were named "Widowmakers" for their unpleasant habit of eating other people's husbands. They are sometimes known to consume the entire husband, along with all his weapons and armor."
(From "The Overall Description of Everything" by Master Alfus Bumblegate)
- Damage: 45
- Bane: Spiderweb
- Area of effect: target, plus the next hex in line
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 125%
- Rejected damage bonuses:
- "Inflicts Death magic damage to all units in range of action, and applies Spiderweb to them."
- Queen of Spiders: Resistance: +25 Melee, +50 Missile, +75 Elemental Magic, +100 Death Magic
- Hellish Poison: Damage: +100% Death Magic
- True Fortitude: Immune to banes
Since Spider Rage rejects damage bonuses, they are added to the regular attack of the unit twice. A Red Widowmaker that reaches level 2 and randomly picks Sharp Tooth (Damage: +30% Melee.) will get a regular attack of 32 + 20 . See Damage Calculation Guide for details.