"When you speak of the Priestesses of Krypta, Your Majesty, do so in a whisper! They aren't the most pleasant of neighbors - unless you happen to really like skeletons. But the far-sighted monarch shouldn't hesitate to invite them into the kingdom. They are formidable allies, even if they give half your subjects the creeps!"
(From His Majesty's Advisor's address speech.)
Elite magic casters
- Summons: Skeletons
- Cooldown: 3
- "Summons a unit of Skeletons to the selected hex."
- Vampirism: Vampirism: 40%
- Life's Blessing: Resistance: +25 Elemental Magic
- The Gift of Death: Resistance: +25 Elemental Magic. Immune: Death Magic
In order to build Sisters of Krypta one must first build a Temple to Krypta in a Human city.
Healers can be upgraded to Sisters of Krypta for 700 Gold.
While they may seem outshined by more powerful Ancient Liches (or nearly equal but non-temple Elder Vampires). They have the advantage of being alive. They do not have crippling life magic weakness and can be healed by healing spells.
Also it is a not bad idea to buy them as secondary temple unit if you are playing as Humans and worship one of Krypta's neighbors (Krolm or Fervus).
- Summoned Skeletons can be upgraded.
- Try to upgrade Sisters of Krypta from Healers rather than buy raw Sisters in the temple, because you will receive some benefits:
- You can buff Healers with 2 additional perks unavailable to "caster type" units - Silver Brewery and Water of the Snake.
- Try to level-up Healers to level 3 in order to get "Life Attack" perk which will combo very well with Sisters' pure death damage.
- Furthermore, you can level-up Healers to level 5 and get "Regeneration Aura".
- Sisters of Krypta aren't undead, so can be healed by life magic spells, but cannot be buffed with Krypta's blessings or healed by Krypta's spells. They will receive damage from lands of death.