"Only those incorporeal Sorcerers who serve Lunord fully develop their innate gift for magic, reaching the high point of this art. And perhaps the best proof of this is Sorcerer Rjakh the Great, who got a seat on the Board of Great Mages of Ardania immediately after submitting the application."
(from "Chronicles of New Worlds" written by Master Vardies Teleran)
Elite magic casters
- Mirror of Lunord: Summons: Fade Sorcerers. Cooldown: 5. Summons a clone of the caster to the selected hex.
- The Death Component: Inflicts Death magic damage on the target.
- Lord of Lightning: Damage: 28 . Bane: Lighting Bomb. Range: 3. Cooldown: 3. Lightning Bomb: 6 per turn, 2 turns.
- The Gift of Luna: Resistance: +35 , +15 . Can see invisible units.
- Life's Blessing: Resistance: +25
- Excellent Armour: Resistance: +60 , +80
- Ethereal Body: Unit can walk on water. Passability: Poor. Resistance: +20 , +20 .
- Can be upgraded to from Charmers.
- Solid, versatile casters with surprisingly good durability for a mage.