"Arethi elves do not believe in gods, but in eternal powers of our worlds. Nevertheless, the elves accept gods as manifestations of those powers, much like spirits."
(From the "Servants of truth" by High Keeper Teyaran the Rigorous)
- Heals: 27.5
- Range: 2
- Cooldown: 2
- Strength: 125%
- "Restores health to a friendly unit". Can heal Undead and Construct Units.
- Dispel: Removes one curse
- Range: 2
- Cooldown: 3
- "Dispels one harmful enchantment from a friendly unit."
Flow of Life
- Heals: 33
- Area of Effect: Target plus the surrounding hexes
- Range: 4
- Cooldown: 4
- Strength: 150%
- Available at: Level 3
- "Restores some health to all friendly units in range (except buildings). Can heal Undead and Construct Units.
- Wisdom of Life: Resistance: +70 Elemental Magic, +70 Death Magic. Immune: Spirit Magic
- The Gift of Life: Resistance: +25 Death Magic. Healing this unit: +100%
Spirit of Life has the highest base Spirit magic damage among units you can recruit (except Spirit of Kings). Try to apply as many "+% Unit power" buffs as you can to increase spirit damage output. Spirits of Life are, maybe, the best units to fight against Dremer due to Spirit magic Immunity.
However, beware that they have pretty low hp and no innate Melee and Missile resistances, Dremer Throwers can one-shot them. Try to compensate that with proper blessings and perks as soon as possible.