"Taishar Firsts are the best from the best., the personal guard of the Grand Master. There is no enemy they cannot defeat, there is no armor they cannot cleave, and death cannot find them of the battlefield!"
(From "Servants of the Truth", by the High Keeper Teyaran the Rigorous)
Blow of Taishar
- Damage: 17.6
- Area of Effect: target and two adjacent hexes
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 110%
- Rejected damage bonuses: None
- "Inflicts damage to all enemies in range. Enemies do not respond to this attack."
- Son of Areth: Resistance: +20 Elemental Magic, +20 Death Magic.
- Glass Armor: Resistance: +60 Melee, +70 Missile, +20 Elemental Magic
- Zone of Control: Available at level 3. Movement Points: -2. Effect is applied to all neighboring enemy units.
Can be upgraded from Taishar Knights for 400 Gold
Supplement their already good resistances with level-up perks and spells, and those warriors will dominate the battlefield. Able to heal more quickly with their special ability and having an area of effect attack, this is your elite front line fighter when playing the Arethi elves.
Waste not the spells on lesser units! Fully buffed and highly levelled, it's a killing machine able to stand its ground even against dragons.
Actually, thanks to melee type of damage, Firsts plays more like Tanking units. Especially when you fight against Dremers. Do not forget to take "Zone of Control" perk, it helps.