"Only certain of the inhabitants of Ardania turn into ghosts after death, and only certain ghosts choose vengeance as the principle goal of their existance. But it is fine to behold what wonders can be done by one who is devoted to one single goal. Especially if that someone is not restricted by time limits..."
(From "Necrarium Tomeus" by Necromaster Barbaross the Deceased)
Terror of Death:
- Damage: 50
- Range: 2
- Area of effect: target plus the surrounding hexes.
- Cooldown: 3
- Strength: 125%
- Rejected damage bonuses: None
- "Inflicts Death magic damage to all enemy units in range."
- Dead: Immune: Death Magic. Resistance: -25 Life Magic. Cannot be healed by life magic
- Bodiless: Immune: Melee. Immune: Missile. Resistance: -25 Elemental Magic
- True Fortitude: Immune to banes
- Fear: Enemies always retreat after fights. Dispellable. Turn remaining: 1
- The Gift of Death: Resistance: +25 Elemental Magic. Immune: Death Magic